Mission and Objectives
To provide North Barrow and the surrounding communities with a facility for assembly, play, education, entertainment, care and other social activities of the village
- to maintain the Hall in a good state of cleanliness and repair
- to ensure that, over a reasonable period of time, the income generated at least equals the cost of maintenance.
- to charge rental for the use of the Hall that is fair and competitive with other halls in the locality.
- to organise and promote social gatherings of and for the enjoyment of the community, and where an outlay is involved, to at least recover the costs, and where reasonable to generate a surplus.
- to comply with all regulations pertinent to the provision of the facility to the public.
Management of the Hall is by a committee comprised of a minimum of four volunteers from the local community with a chairman, treasurer and booking secretary.
This statement will be reviewed annually at meeting after the AGM.
Approved by Committee on: 22nd September 2018
Review date: November 2019